Parents and Our School
As a cooperative preschool, you have the unique and exciting opportunity to get involved in your child’s educational experience. Being part of a cooperative offers many benefits to you and your child:
Benefits to Your Child
- A low student to teacher ratio.
- Experienced and caring teachers.
- The opportunities for both structured and unstructured play in each class.
- A place to develop their sense of competence, self-worth, curiosity, creativity, and imagination.
- Activities that develop their social, language, cognitive, motor, numeracy, and literacy skills in preparation for kindergarten.
- The opportunity to socialize and develop friendships with other children.
Benefits to You
- The opportunity to grow with your child in your community.
- Lower tuition fees.
- The potential to develop a support network of friends with the same interests and concerns.
- A greater understanding of childhood development.
- A chance to observe your child and their peers in a group setting.
- The opportunity to actively participate in your child's education.
To learn more details about working in the classroom or how our classes our structured, click on the links at right.